vrijdag 17 januari 2014

Alice in Wonderland Costume/ YouTube channel

Hello Sweethearts,
 
Me and some friends are going to make a little Alice in Wonderland video. We will upload it to: http://www.youtube.com/user/JasmijnDawnAngevare
 
I'm not going to tell you about the video you should watch it when it's done :)
Of course I'll upload it over here when it's done.
Today I wanted to show my Alice costume and my chain that came in some days ago.
 
So, this is me as Alice :)
 
 
It's a little 'drink me' bottle :)
 

I got this one from ebay you can buy it here:

 
 
Mine chain came in very fast!
 
I also have bought a new wig for Alice this wig is a bit old.
 
 
You can buy it over here:
 
 
 
I want to make more video's like the video are going to made soon.
So, ideas are welcome!
 
What you can find on my YouTube page:
 
MV's (Once Upon A Time and more)
Little movies
Things I made at school
And in the future maybe: DIY and Covers.
 
So if you want to see more please check out my YouTube channel :)
 
xx
Alice.
 
 
 
 
 


1 opmerking: