vrijdag 10 januari 2014

Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton's Version)

Hello Sweethearts,
I wanna to talk about my all time favorite movie,
 
 
'Alice in Wonderland'
 
The obsession for this movie became actually last year I guess.

But, of course I was already in love with the movie from Tim Burton.
I guess you all know the story,
It's about a little girl with blond hair and a lovely blue dress that seems to see a white rabbit with a clock. She decided to follow him and she falls in a rabbit hole.
She ended up in a strange land of weird beings and talking flowers.
(Her imagination maybe?)
She meet some lovely people and of course the evil queen.
In the end she finds her way back home and yeah, nobody believes her.
 
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.
Is a bit different then the Disney version we know.
Actually it's a next part of Alicer her life.
She has to marry a guy but she doesn't want too so again she starts to run.
And yes, again she falls in the rabbit hole.
Wonderland has changed a lot it became a creepy, scarry place and all the beings and creatures art afraid of the red queen.

And everyone is surprised that Alice came back to Wonderland.
Soon she understands she has to save them from the evil queen.
 
I've seen a lot of Alice in Wonderland movies/stories/tv-series.
There is also a tv-serie from Once Upon A Time about Alice in Wonderland.
They got 8 episodes at the moment.
 
But for now I'll stay at the version from Tim Burton.
 
Of course you think yeah, you should love that movie
 
It's your favoriet fairytail
Your favorite actor (Johnny Depp as the Mad hatter)
and your favoriet film director.
 
But I don't love a movie because of that 3 things.
I love it because the special effects are amazing and beautiful.
I see the Alice I know from my childhood in a adult version.
And it's a sequel to the old Disney Alice in Wonderland.
The actors are amazing they did such a great job.
And I love the white rabbit so real.
 
Alice in Wonderland, is like a fantasy, like a dream everyone wish for someday.
To be somewhere without the real-life drama's, stress, panic etc.
I love Alice in Wonderland because it reminds me of a happy feeling
it reminds me of my future.
Because I want to become a film director like Tim Burton.
I love fantasy, I love to escape for a while to be in my own fantasy world.
And come on I'm not the only person on earth that sometimes wants to disappear right?
Alice reminds me of me.
That little girl inside that doesn't want to stop believing.
And I'm not going to stop either ;)
 
Alice in Wonderland will be a reminder for me to reach my goals and dreams :)
 
If you haven't seen it yet please go take a look :)
It's so wonderful!
 
Trailer.
 
 
 
xx
Alice.

 


1 opmerking: